If you’re looking for freezer repair, Santa Rosa based Northbay Refrigerator Repair is at your service.
We have experienced technicians on duty who can fix any freezer repair problem you have.
Your freezer may be filled with expensive food, and you need a qualified service technician as quickly as possible.
Our expert technicians are ready to help, any day until 7 PM. If you have a broken refrigerator, freezer or ice maker, we can fix it!
Offering Sub-Zero Repair and All Major Brands
We can fix freezers for refrigerator brands including Maytag, Kenmore, Sub-Zero, U-Line, Samsung, Whirlpool, LG and many others (see list of brands on this page). Not only do we offer freezer repair, including Sub-Zero service and U-Line service, but we also fix ice makers—and the refrigerators they’re in.
Same-Day Freezer Repair Service: Santa Rosa and Nearby Areas
When your freezer breaks down, you want a company that will get to your home quickly. Our same-day service gives you the best freezer repair service you can get—quickly!
We respect your valuable time. That’s why we always give a one-hour time window that is set around your schedule. When you call us, we’ll let you know when we’ll be there so you can plan the rest of your day. That’s freezer repair convenience!
Quick Troubleshooting Tips for Freezers
Before you call us, check to see if you can avoid a service call and save money. Here are some of the most common freezer issues and how you can solve them yourself.
- Is your freezer is plugged in? If it is, make sure the circuit breaker has not popped. Loss of power is one of the leading causes of freezers not working.
- Check around your freezer to make sure there is space for adequate airflow. All freezers need space between the unit and the wall to allow the mechanical parts to breathe. Airflow helps keep mechanical parts cool and running.
- Does your unit have a reset button? Many newer models have a reset button in case a power surge occurs.
- Check to see that nothing is blocking the door from closing completely. If the door is cracked open even a little, the interior will not freeze properly.
- Check your thermostat. Sometimes the thermostat can be inadvertently bumped to a higher setting when contents are being moved around. If this happens, reset the temperature.
Read about our Refrigerator Repair Service
Read about our Ice Maker Repair Service